The fund has reopened and is seeking to raise $5,800,000 to complete the acquisition of a new asset, a large multi-tenanted industrial property which Quadrant Investments was fortunate enough to secure in an off-market transaction.
The industrial property market in Perth has been performing strongly with predictions of rent growth thanks to increased demand for space across all locations within the Perth industrial market and Australian industrial markets more broadly. Market experts, such as CBRE, have thrown further weight to expectations of strong rent growth with forecast new supply in 2021 and 2022 tipped to be well below 10-year average construction levels.
Our latest acquisition features a substantial land holding of 1.488 hectares within a northern Perth industrial market that is facing limited new land supply. The asset has a low site coverage of just over 39% which provides future opportunities for expansion and value-add. The total lettable area of 5,895m2 is currently 100% occupied between two globally listed owned tenants (NYSE and TYO) with substantial market caps and annual revenues.
The new acquisition will take the combined value of the Trust’s portfolio of assets to $28.15 million or around 70% of the fund’s total target size. The Trust will continue to target additional quality commercial property assets to provide strong investment income and capital growth returns to investors.
Quadrant Investments is an established, Perth based fund manager with over $80 million in funds under management post acquisition. The business is co-owned and backed by one of Australia’s oldest private companies, the 108-year-old Richard Noble & Company.
We envisage the opportunity to invest will be highly sought after, particularly given the quality of the latest acquisition and with the flexibility of final funds not being required until early February 2022. As such, we encourage you to contact either Alex or Phil directly to review the Information Memorandum and reserve your allocation.
Applications are now open to invest and will close once fully subscribed.
- Forecast Year 1 distribution to investors of 7.0% p.a. paid monthly and a target distribution of 7.0% over the Initial Term of the Trust.
- Target combined portfolio of up to $40,000,000 with current assets, post-acquisition, totalling $28,150,000 across strategic industrial and office market sectors.
- The latest acquisition, a 1.488 hectare, multi-tenanted industrial property in Perth’s tightly held northern industrial region, with a low site-coverage of just over 39%, provides ‘value-add’ opportunities via extending an existing lease and/or maximising the building improvements on site.
- Strong lease covenants to blue chip tenants including the WA Government, national homebuilder ABN Group and two global stock exchange listed tenants with market caps in excess of $US50 billion (New York Stock Exchange and Tokyo Stock Exchange).
- Opportunity to invest in an expanding range of quality assets across a range of sectors and prime locations that aim to deliver stable returns and capital growth.
- The Trust is managed by Quadrant Investments, an established fund manager with over $80 million of funds under management post acquisition, and backed by the 108-year-old Richard Noble & Company.
- Open to wholesale and sophisticated investors – Register your interest for an allocation now with funds required early February 2022.
QI’s key personnel and contacts are:
Phillip Fogliani Managing Director +61 (0) 408 900 587
Alex Gregg Director +61 (0) 417 914 631