Further to our previous correspondence, we would like to advise that the second round of equity raising for the QI Diversified Income Trust No 1 closed oversubscribed and we have now finalised settlement of the fund’s latest assets.
To ensure that you are first in line for this highly sought after opportunity, we are now registering expressions of interest from investors for our third round of equity raising for the next acquisition in the fund.
Investment Highlights of the Trust
- Through strategic analysis and selection, the Trust aims to provide investors with stable income return and capital growth over the life of the Trust.
- QI Diversified Income Trust No. 1 will comprise a multi-property fund with an acquisition target of up to $40,000,000 in combined value of property assets.
- The Trust will focus on the acquisition of high-quality commercial assets in key sectors including retail, health services, industrial and commercial, with a target distribution of 7.0% p.a. over the Initial Term of the Trust.
- The Trust now holds a portfolio of $17,900,000 of property with a weighted average lease expiry (WALE) of 5.5 years to blue-chip tenants the WA Government and one of Australia’s largest home builders, the ABN Group.
- The Trust is forecasting a 7.0% p.a. distribution in FY2022 with distributions paid monthly to investors.
About Quadrant Investments
Quadrant Investments is an established fund manager with over $70 million in assets under management. Together with its substantial shareholder and partner, the 108-year-old Richard Noble & Company, our team of experienced professionals have the insight and expertise to deliver long term wealth to our investment partners.
How to Invest
To invest in this trust, register your interest in the next round of equity raising by email or call Phillip or Alex on the numbers below.
0417 914 631